Senior Research Executive (Social Listening)
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
Under the leadership of Research Supervisor, Senior Executive is responsible for the execution, managing and delivery of advanced projects and is expected to maintain client relationships through quality servicing and day-to-day administration of client service, coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
Research Executing (35%) – Daily
- Responsible of the end to end project management from client briefing to report delivery
- Possess strong analytical skills, be responsible for data checking, interpreting data, writing reports, making actionable recommendations and attend client‘s presentation
- Assist junior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company‘s quality standards
Client Consulting (35%) – Daily
- Handling clients enquirers in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
Cost Management (15%) – Monthly
- Put effort in ensuring multi projects are within set deadlines & time budgets
- Proactively identify & address project issues and initiative to improve efficiency (way of execute, time, margin)
People Leadership (10%) – Daily
- Display a positive, can do attitude at all times, offer assistance to others on the team when needed, assist others in areas you are stronger in.
Others (5%) – On request
- Escalate sales opportunity (if any) to Research Supervisor & Client Partnership Manager
- Other tasks assigned by Research Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to handle daily requests & maintain client relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Fluent in Vietnamese and good command of English especially writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and Google Spreadsheet & Slides
- At least 2 year experience in marketing field or related position
- Have an experience in social listening is an advantage
- Previous market research exposure is an advantage
- Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary
- Premium healthcare insurance (for Senior level)
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: football, book tree, coffee and snack
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [Senior Researcher] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article