Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group – the leading SocialTech Group powering Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth
Under the leadership of Research Manager, Research Supervisor is responsible for managing a client servicing team (5-7 members) to ensure best quality of service delivery and client happiness through smooth team operation and project optimization.
No. of Vacancy: 02
Application deadline: 20/07/2022 – 31/08/2022
1. People Leadership (30%) – Daily
- Motivates the team to perform at its best
- Provides feedback to manager and to direct reports on employee performance in a timely and appropriate channel
- Attend in Recruitment
2. Client Consulting (25%) – Daily
- Demonstrate ability in handling project-related issues and initiative in preventing it
- Active participation in client meetings, anticipate client demands to find solutions proactively
- Ensure team members are trained to handle client requirements
3. Research Executing (25%) – Daily
- Able to deliver story-telling report with no review from seniors
- Able to build flow & provide sufficient inputs when reviewing presto decks of exe/ senior exe
- Present and answer persuasive inquiries related to projects and category
- Advises junior team members on the suitable methodological design for the project
- Analytical orientation for complex projects
4. Cost Management (15%) – Monthly
- Monitor progress to ensure the objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget
5. Others (5%) – On request
- Escalate sales opportunity to Research Manager & Client Partnership Manager
- Recommend improvements in work processes within the area of responsibility.
- Other tasks assigned by Research Manager
1. Education/ Knowledge
- Bachelor‘s degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external people
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in Vietnamese and good command of English especially writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and Google Spreadsheet & Slides
- At least 3 year experience in marketing field or related position
- Have an experience in social listening is an advantage
- Previous market research exposure is an advantage
- Any other experience to prove that you can do the job well
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Collaborative, innovative, flexible
- Be trusted, adaptable and proactive attitude
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, management bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance (PVI Insurance)
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: football, book tree, coffee and snack
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [Research Sup] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article