SOCIAL INSIGHT ANALYST
Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through understanding the insight of online voices. Our secret formula is 30% technology and 70% human. A system is just a tool, but our analysts make it possible, powerful & useful.
With a very challenging mission – Answer market’s need about Insight on social media, Insight team is always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to tell actionable insight to the market.
Now, we are looking for SOCIAL INSIGHT ANALYST. Are you the right candidates? Join us to grow up every day.
WHAT IS JOB PURPOSE?
- Assist Line manager to execute marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations
- Assist Line manager to generate actionable reports, data-based conclusions and recommendations in a concise, client-friendly manner
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Assist Line manager to manage assigned projects: Data processing, analyze study results to draft reports, and presentations; Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Assist Line manager to engage with clients and providing consultancy on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist Insight team leader on conducting syndicated research for internal & external team
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Fast learner, eager to learn
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to manage deadlines independently
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly pull together a story that will resonate with the client
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in-market data to pull together a story
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint) & SPSS
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or a related field
- 1 years experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
All applications please email to our Recruitment team at email@example.com with Subject: Social Insight Analyst] Name of candidate.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article