Senior Social Insight Analyst
Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through understanding the insight of online voices. Our secret formula is 30% technology and 70% human. A system is just a tool, but our analysts make it possible, powerful & useful.
With a very challenging mission – Answer market’s need about Insight on social media, Insight team is always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to tell actionable insight to the market.
Now, we are looking for SENIOR SOCIAL INSIGHT ANALYST. Are you the right candidates? Join us to grow up every day.
WHAT IS JOB PURPOSE?
- Execute marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations
- Generate actionable reports, data-based conclusions and recommendations in a concise, client-friendly manner
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Execute & Be fully responsible of the end to end project management from client briefing to report delivery across a variety of clients, meeting agreed upon milestones
- Manage assigned projects independently: Data processing, analyze study results to draft reports, and presentations; Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Engage with clients and providing consultancy on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist Insight team leader on conducting syndicated research for internal & external team
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- Strong analytical thinking and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines independently
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly pull together a story that will resonate with the client
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in-market data to pull together a story
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to execute against projects for a variety of innovation products, and develop a basic working knowledge of consumer and marketing drivers of sales volume
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
All applications please email to our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: [Senior Social Insight Analyst] Name of candidate.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article