[RESEARCH TRAINEE] BUZZMETRICS FRESH RESEARCHER 2021
- Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group – the leading SocialTech Group powering Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
About Buzzmetrics Fresh Researcher 2021 – Dare to begin:
- BFR is the exclusive program for the young generation who has passion in Market Research and Marketing. Our purpose is to recruit massive amount of professional data analyst that helps corporates enhance business effectiveness through understanding customer’s insight by using social media.
- BFR is pleased to provide professional training and supportive working environment for our young talents. We wish the program would become a breakthrough for the trainee’s career path and leverage their personal growth in market research through social media.
- Apply now (for the journey) to become a top expert in (VietNam) social media with BFR 2021!
Why should you join Buzzmetrics Fresh Researcher 2021?
1. Personal Growth and Achievement:
- Being able to become a top expert in Social Listening while serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs (e.g: Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson…)
- Having the chance to participate in tremendous campaign for Global Corporates and Top Local Clients.
- Learning how to adapt in a rapidly expanded company for better career-path and personal growth.
2. Project Management Skill:
- Having the chance to be mainly in-charge of or highly responsible for end-to-end project management from client briefing to report delivery.
- Having the opportunities to work closely with Research Supervisor to understand research approach to clients and ensure timely delivery of information.
- Learning how to handle clients while assisting Research Supervisor (e.g: in meeting) to deliver research results.
- Learning how to control the quality of research process and deliverable output.
3. Analytical Thinking:
- Getting interesting experiences in the process of co-ordinating the execution of projects and handling other departments for the data manner and collection.
- Having the chance to mainly conduct the analysis and interpretation of results, provide feedback to clients and/or reports and recommendations.
What we looking for?
To be a Researcher Trainee, you may work in various fields and find out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pays close attention to details and takes pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition.
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be a quick learner.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Fresh graduates from universities.
- Have experience in Marketing industry is an advantage
- Competitive allowance package.
- Can be promoted to executive position within 3-6 months.
- Open to rotate for better understanding about Company’s insight and structure.
- Have the chance to participate in Company’s events (e.g: Workshop, Training, Party, Team Building).
- Young, dynamic and supportive working environment.
- Round 1: Application + Test online (Deadline: 17/07/2021)
- Round 2: Initial Interview
- Round 3: Final Interview + Presentation
Onboarding expected date: 02/08/2021
- Working time: Full-time, 3 – 6 months (Monday – Friday)
- Location: Buzzmetrics Office – 70 Lu Gia, Ward 15, 11 District, HCMC.
How to apply?
- Please send your application to: http://bit.ly/BuzzmetricsFreshResearcher2021
- Application deadline: 17/07/2021
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- More program information in Fanpage: Buzzmetrics’ Story
- More job opportunities in Buzzmetrics at: https://buzzmetrics.com/ve-chung-toi/tuyen-dung/
About the article