Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneer of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Application deadline: 01/02/2021 – 30/04/2021
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the leadership of Head of Industry Insight, the Research Supervisor is responsible for managing a client servicing team (5-7 members) to ensure best quality of brand consultancy based on social data. The Research Supervisor takes responsibility for growing the team, developing people and annual P&L.
Client Consulting (35%)
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the marketplace.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews.
- Be on top of all client‘s challenges.
Team Management (35%)
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct reports
- Establish high standards of performance and hold associates firmly accountable for meeting those standards.
Financial Management (20%)
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as assigned.
- Contribute to the overall team plan by generating revenue and/or cost savings ideas.
- Be able to up-sell for better cooperation with clients.
Functional / Technical (10%)
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications.
- Understand deeply category knowledge and be able to take lead initiatives related to that category.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within the area of responsibility.
- At least at least 1 year experiences at same level
- Marketing and Insight Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research and social media.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills.
- Good written communication skills in both English & Vietnamese.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external people.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
- High adaptability, detail oriented and responsible
- Be trusted, adaptable and proactive attitude
WHY BUZZMETRICS ?
- We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
- At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [Research Supervisor] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article