Research Executive – Trendspotter Team
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Application deadline: 01/07/2020 – 30/08/2020
- Identify and analyze outstanding topics and trends on social media
- Define potential topics for client
- Proposing and consulting solutions for short-term marketing activities for brands based on analyzing results of topics and trends.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations.
- Quality control the research process and output deliverable
- Assist Research Supervisor on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- Sensitive to hot topics, trends, social trends and how it affects users / brands
- Understand and be active on social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, …)
- Skills in searching information
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Good problem solving skill; willing to learn
- Patient, organized and detail-oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [Research Executive – Team Trend] Name of candidate.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article