Business Development Executive
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Application deadline: 01/02/2021 – 30/04/2021
Under the leadership of Business Development Unit Head, the Business Development Executive is responsible for achieving individual sales target and company‘s other KPIs.
Sales & client service (70%): Following sales strategy & plan to reach and exceed annual sales target:
- Clear personal sale plan to reach target annually
- Keep discipline in account evaluation and action
- Frequently record and report sale performance following company‘s tracking system
- Ensure ethics/ code of conduct in selling services. Ensure client fully understand pros and cons of products
Culture contribution (20%): Take part in company‘s culture contribution
- Fully understand and follow company‘s code of conduct
- Actively join in internal‘s activities including team building, training, competition and occasional cultural events.
- Be sure to keep proactive and disclipne attitude at all time.
New market potential unleashing (10%):
- Support Business Unit Leader continuously relook at client feedback and market needs for product and service innovation and optimization suggestion.
- Integrated marketing
- Digital marketing models and tactics
- Research and data analytics
- Marketing background is a plus
- Sale planning
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [BD Executive] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article