Business Development Director (Ecommerce Analytics)
Buzzmetrics – the leading Social Listening agency, is looking for entrepreneur-mindset Business Development Director.
The Business Development Director will build up their dream team to reach the annual business goals. He/she manages P&L like an independent service company in the company. He/she leads innovation, ignites new market, establishes long-term strategic business partnerships with top brands in Vietnam & drives marketing activities to support their goals.
An innovator is welcome to get on board with us.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Application deadline: 23/11/2021 – 31/01/2022
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. We exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of social data.
Under the leadership of Managing Director, the Business Development Director (Ecommerce Analytics) is responsible for creating long-term value for the company from customers, markets, and relationships.
- E-commerce analytics market penetration (70%): Ensure ECA coverage with planned key account by establishing business development strategy, marketing activation, industry engagement & partnership.
- Manage P&L of BD unit (10%): Make decision in department management based on P&L data
- Team Management & Contribution (15%): Build and retain talent force for Business Development department
- New market potential unleashing (5%): Lead product innovation & commercialization
Promotion to: Head of Business Development, Managing Director
Report to: Managing Director
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising or related fields.
- Experience in Retail audit/ E-commerce/ is a big plus
- Business Planning: Critical & strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Financial skill: planning & giving decision base on financial analytics
- Consultant & Convincing: analyse client‘s need and advise social data application in marketing field
- Market analysis: for product enhancement & innovation lead.
- Proven leadership skills, team & people management & development
- Collaboration: building team spirit; collaborating other teams, departments & companies in YouNet Group for goals achievement.
- Product Innovation: Market needs analysis for product innovation
- Industry high-level network: Support building Buzzmetrics‘s brand name & business relationships
- At least 2 year working experience at business manager up
- Proven leadership skill
- Experience with North market is a plus
- Being dynamics, ambitious, proactive and hunger for sale. Having business mindset.
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes.
- Sharing & support.
- Say – do attitude.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [BD Director – ECA] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article