Senior Research Executive
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson….
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
No. of Vacancy: 02
Application deadline: 18/10/2021 – 30/11/2021
If you are the most passionate Social media researcher we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs beyond expectation. Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
A. WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Manage assigned project independently
- Responsible of the end to end research cycle from client briefing to report delivery
- Co-ordinates the execution of projects and handles other departments responsible of the data collection and processing.
- Works on the analysis and interpretation of results, provides feedback to clients and writes reports and recommendations
- Quality control the research process and output deliverable
- Present final reports to client stakeholders
- Take initiative in seeking resources/assistance, make corrections while ensuring the project executed within the schedule timeline and budget
- Participate in regular review/feedback of systems, procedures and any operation concerns with the end goal of improving productivity and cost efficiency
- Provide coaching & guidance to new juniors in relevant project management topics
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
B. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
C. WHY BUZZMETRICS
- Salary: Negotiable, annual salary review. 13th month pay, additional bonus based on performance.
- Annual & sick leave: 17 days/year.
- Advanced Annual Health Check based on Labor Laws and Company Policies.
- Right to participate in Team Building, Company Trips, Clubs, Public Holidays, Celebration Days…based on Labor Laws and Company Policies.
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs.
- We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
- At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
D. HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Về bài viết