Business Development Supervisor
If you have the spirit of an entrepreneur and a team-player, this is the job you would like to spend time to read.
We offer the role of BD supervisor, who will lead the team to conquer business goals. This is an opportunity for the highly independent and results-oriented business professionals to prove and to grow.
No. of Vacancy: 02
Application deadline: 04/04/2022 – 30/6/2022
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. We exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of social data.
Under the leadership of Business Development Manager, the Business Development Supervisor is responsible for creating long-term value for the company from customers, markets, and relationships.
- New-sale target achievement (60%): Ensure BD team reaching annual sales target by empower team member & coordinate marketing support activities
- Team leadership (40%): Build and retain talent force for Business Team
Promotion to: Business Development Manager – Product Commercial Lead (Social Listening/ ECA)
Report to: Head of Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising or related fields.
- Experience in Marketing/Market Research is a plus.
- Proven ability of sale planning & organizing.
- Client‘s need analyzing & consulting skill.
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills (in both Vietnamese & English).
- Demonstrated leadership skill with proven tracking record in team & people development is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Spreadsheet & Docs.
- Min 4 years of sales experience in social listening, market research, media & advertising, software solutions.
- At least 1 year at managerial role.
- Being dynamics, ambitious, proactive and hunger for sale. Having business mindset.
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes.
- Sharing & support.
- Say – do attitude.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [BD Supervisor] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
About the article