Business Development Manager (Ecommerce Analytics)
We‘re opening a new business unit focusing on Ecommerce Analytics, a brand new product in Vietnam and region that helps businesses understand their position and E-com competition landscape. If you‘re hungry for opportunity to build a business, to unleash a brand new market and become an expert in emerging e-com industry, join us.
We‘re looking for entrepreneur-mindset Business Development Manager. The manager will develop their team to reach the annual business goals. They manage P&L like an independent service company in the company. They have room to experience setting up new products, establish long-term strategic business partnerships with top brands in Vietnam & drive marketing activities to support their goals.
An innovator is welcome to get on board with us.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Application deadline: 23/11/2021 – 31/01/2022
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. We exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of social data.
Under the leadership of Business Development Head, the Business Development Manager (Ecommerce Analytics) is responsible for creating long-term value for the company from customers, markets, and relationships.
- E-com audit market penetration (70%): Ensure ECA coverage with planned key account by establishing business development strategy, marketing activation, industry engagement & partnership.
- Manage P&L of BD unit (10%): Make decision in department management based on P&L data
- Team Management & Contribution (20%): Build and retain talent force for Business Unit
Promotion to: Business Development Unit Director
Report to: Head of Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Economics, Marketing/Advertising or related fields.
- Experience in Marketing/Market Research/ E-commerce is a big plus
- Business Planning: Critical & strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Financial skill: planning & giving decision base on financial analytics
- Consultant & Convincing: analyse client‘s need and advise social data application in marketing field
- Market analysis: for product enhancement & innovation lead.
- Proven leadership skills, team & people management & development
- Collaboration: building team spirit; collaborate other teams, departments & companies in YouNet Group for goals achievement.
- At least 1-2 year working experience as a team leader
- Proven leadership skill
- Experience with North market is a plus
- Being dynamics, ambitious, proactive and hunger for sale. Having business mindset.
- Quick adapt, open and flexible for changes.
- Sharing & support.
- Say – do attitude.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, sales commission.
- Premium healthcare insurance.
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave.
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year.
- Standard health check.
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building.
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support.
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop).
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications please email to email@example.com with Subject: [BD Manager – ECA] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
Về bài viết