Fresher Program – Social Media Analyst
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung…
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
• Identify, collect and optimize data for use in ongoing tracking projects
• Ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
• Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
• Meeting clients to deliver research results, handling clients enquiries.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research and social media.
• Have good analytical skills.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
• Be proficient in writing English.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Be organized and detail-oriented
COMPANY CULTURE & BENEFIT
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time totime, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
What We Offer:
• Long-term Career path development.
• Interesting training program.
• Challenging yet fast improvement.
• Working with Big Clients ( top Fortune 1000 companies).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send your CV & Cover letter to HR Department : email@example.com
For more information, please contact to: Ms Linh Tran – Recruitment Executive
• Phone: 08 62 64 64 88 – Ext: 1001
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skype: truclinh.tran186
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: March 31st, 2017