[CAREER OPPORTUNITY] Content Marketing Analyst
Are you passionate about playing and telling stories with data on Content marketing platform?
Are you passionate about using data and high-quality research to create more informative, visual and trustworthy articles?
Are you looking for a team with innovative, exciting ways to produce in-house content marketing?
Join and be a part of our dynamic and fast-growing team as a Content Marketing Analyst.
• Identify, collect and optimize data for use in content marketing projects.
• Produce in-house articles, blog content, social media content, white papers with the meaningful data, high-quality research that educate, inform, and engage customers and prospective clients.
• Ensure timely delivery of reports and blog articles
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research, social media and content marketing
• Ability to work with economic data, metrics and analytics and create easy-to-understand articles, papers, and presentations for the regular public
• Be interested in and have a good sense of identifying netizens’ insights, trends
• Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
• Have good writing skill in both English and Vietnamese
• Have a good aesthetic sense
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint (knowing Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is an advantage)
• Be organized and detail-oriented
• Be able to work under high pressure
COMPANY CULTURE & BENEFIT
At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
What We Offer:
• Long-term Career path development.
• Interesting training program.
• Challenging yet fast improvement.
• Working with Big Clients (top Fortune 1000 companies).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send your CV & Cover letter to HR Department : email@example.com
• Phone: 028 62 64 64 88 – Ext: 1001
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be shortlisted and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.