[CAREER OPPORTUNITY] Content Marketing Analyst
Are you passionate about Social media and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition? Are you enthusiastic for creating content basing on in-house high-quality research? We are seeking for highly motivated individual to join our team as a Content Marketing Analyst. Come and be a part of our dynamic and fast-growing team!
• Identify, collect and optimize data for use in content marketing projects.
• Follow news, brands’ activities on social media, consumer trends in different categories and turn them into actionable insights for content marketing materials.
• Prepare articles of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
• Write blog articles using insights extracted from internal reports
• Ensure timely delivery of reports and blog articles
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or Business; especially, you’re interested in market research, social media and content marketing
• Have good analytical skills
• Be interested in and have a good sense of identifying netizens’ insights
• Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
• Have good writing skill in both English and Vietnamese
• Have a good aesthetic sense
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint (knowing Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is an advantage)
• Be organized and detail-oriented
• Be able to work under high pressure
COMPANY CULTURE & BENEFIT
At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
What We Offer:
• Long-term Career path development.
• Interesting training program.
• Challenging yet fast improvement.
• Working with Big Clients (top Fortune 1000 companies).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send your CV & Cover letter to HR Department : email@example.com
For more information, please contact to: Ms Linh Tran – Recruitment Executive
• Phone: 08 262 64 64 88 – Ext: 1001
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be shortlisted and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Nov 30th, 2017