[CAREER OPPORTUNITY] Account Executive
If you are the most passionate social media researcher we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Global Digital & Social Media Agencies and Top 1000 Fortune Clients’ research needs beyond expectation.
Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help agencies and brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
Responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager. Services accounts, performs category research work, and ensures deadlines are met.
- Indentify, collect and optimise data for use in agencies request.
- Working under the supervision of Business Development Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients/agencies.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Business Development Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative (You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER)
- Effective teamworking skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- A steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- A willingness to learn & a passion for social media marketing and an understanding of what makes a good social media campaign
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
You will receive a competive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disanility Coverage
- AD&D Insurance
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- 3 Catered Lunches/Week
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance
- Working hours (Working hours are typically from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. However, there is often the expectation to start the day early or stay late in order to meet deadlines.)
Although the Account Assistant Job is open to all graduates, a bachelor degree in the following subjects may increase your chances:
Relevant work experience in Marketing especially Social Media seeding, Digital Marketing and Research is a plus but not necessary as full training will be provided.
A job as an Account Assistant is normally an entry-level role for a graduate. Career progression is usually as follows:
- Category Research Manager
- Business Development Manager (or Account Manager) managing executives and handling high-profile clients, agencies.
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you’ll work with some of the world’s most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung…
Please visit our website for more information: http://www.buzzmetrics.com/
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
- Letter of application
- CV in English with recent photo
APPLICATION DEADLINE 24h 30/06/2016.
All applications please email to Ms.An at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact mobile 0937 308 803 for further information.
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short-listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.